Thursday, October 31, 2019

Baby Kate Costa has arrived and Mr. Branch is here to help.

Dear Brassfield Families,
Good afternoon. I am Dr. Kenneth A. Branch, the interim principal at Brassfield Elementary School.  I have been asked to step in while Ms. Stephanie Costa is on leave with new daughter.
It's a pleasure to join the Brassfield family for the next couple of months. I am an experienced WCPSS principal at both the elementary and middle school levels. 
 Since retiring several years ago, I've stayed 
busy with work as an interim, mentor, and trainer.  
I've also enjoyed opportunities in non-public 
education at the secondary and post-secondary level. 
 At this point, the plan is for me to serve the Brassfield 
community until January 17, 2020.  Please know that 
I am a 70% employee.  The office team has my calendar 
and will always know when to expect me on campus.    
I will be introducing myself to your children by video today 
and tomorrow.  I hope they are able to report a favorable first
 impression!
Again, I am delighted to be at Brassfield and look forward 
to serving this community in the coming weeks.
Respectfully,
Kenneth A. Branch, Ed.D., Interim Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment